When Your Grades Are Stuck Between an A and a B
My BIN-eficial lesson on organization is coming, but with schools starting back I need to show you how organization can help you improve your grades.
- Clean– I promise: clean home = clear head.
- Help yourself– Don’t give yourself better things to do.
- Ahead of the game– Find the easy assignments and do them ahead so you don’t fall behind.
- Master Syllabus– Combine the assignment schedules from each of your classes to one master syllabus. Avoid flipping between 3-4 syllabi every night of the week.
- Prepare– Three pencils, a sharpener, 2 pens, a highlighter and a stapler are must-haves.